There are many students who want to Join PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer with the craze of engineering, so Pakistan Air Force give hope to these students. There is a department in a PAF in which students can join through the Aeronautical Engineering Course. The students who have studied in Aeronautical field, can work as a member of PAF and provide their engineering services to the country. These students will be responsible for dealing with the research, development, designing, testing and construction of aircraft. The details that how the students can join, eligibility criteria, test syllabus, and selection procedure is as follows.
Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering Requirements
There are some standards for the students to join PAF through Aeronautical Engineering Course. Only the candidates who will fulfil this criterion will get admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
Both males and females can join PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer Permanent Commission (PC) through Aeronautical Engineering Course.
Read:- Join PAF as GD Pilot
The eligibility criteria to Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering is as follows:
- The unmarried candidates are allowed to apply only.
- The age of the untrained candidates can be within the range of 16-22 years.
- The student must have the Pakistani Nationality. The domicile holders of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are also eligible.
- The person who has dual nationalities must have to surrender the other nationalities than Pakistani to Join PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer.
- The height of the candidate must be Minimum 4 feet 10 inches/147cm.
- The weight must be according to the body mass index.
The educational requirements to join PAF through Aeronautical Engineering Course is as follows:
- The candidates can Join Pak Air Force (PAF) after intermediate as the aeronautical engineering.
- The required education for this field is FSC, Pre-engineering (Chemistry), A-Level with math, biology and physics with 65% marks.
Read:- How to Join Pak Navy
There are some criteria due to which the candidates cannot be selected in PAF through Aeronautical Engineering Course; it is as follows:
- A candidate who is twice rejected by Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- A candidate Dismissed, Removed, Debarred from any Govt Services.
- The candidate who is declared medically unfit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB) is also not allowed for this post.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- The candidate who has the previous record of involving in any offensive, unofficial or illegal activity by the court.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- The Candidate who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or From Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Those Who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy & Armed forces Training Institution on any ground.
Read:- How To Join PAF
The selection procedure to join PAF as an Aeronautical Engineering based on different stages, it is as follows.
- The candidates can make online registration at the website of the PAF joinpaf.gov.pk
- They will give an academic test in English, Mathematics and Physics.
- They have to pass the medical examination test through an interview.
- After passing it, they will give an interview at PAF Information & selection centre
- After passing it, the selected candidates will fill out the ISSB form and submit at the PAF Information & selection centre.
- The selected candidates will get the email or call from them and will be asked for further procedure of ISSB test and interviews and final medical testing.
- Final selection of candidates will be through General Headquarters of PAF.
- The syllabus that should be prepared for an entry test through Aeronautical Engineering Course includes English, Mathematics, Intelligence questions and Physics.
- Their test is based on MCQ’s, having a verbal, nonverbal and academic part.
- 100 Intelligence questions time allowed is 40 minutes.
- 50 Physics questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
- 50 English questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
- 50 Mathematics questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
Read:- Join PAF After Matric
After the written test and the interview, the selected candidates will be sent to the PAF Academy Rasilpur for further training. The Aviation Cadets of Engineering Branch go through 3,4 years training in the College of Aeronautical Engineering after which they get their BE degree in Aerospace or Avionics disciplines. After getting the training, they will become able to do works in the aviation department of PAF.
The required documents for the candidates to Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering are:
- Original documents of intermediate Mark Sheet.
- The students who have passed the intermediate Part-1, and waiting for the result of Part-11, or even if they have to give the examinations of Part-11 can also apply for the post of Aeronautical Engineering Course. They only need to get the HOPE certificate from the Head of Institute (HOD) with his/ her signature, and the result of 1st The final result must submit after the declaration of 2nd-year result.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above.
- Computerized B-form with Guardian’s CNIC (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates is necessary.
- One set of all attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size coloured photos attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- For the repeated candidates, original along with one photocopy of the not recommended letter of ISSB is necessary.