The Military Engineering College of Risalpur is one of Pakistan’s best civil engineering institutes. Military College of Engineering Risalpur Admissions based on academic career and merit. Its students are working in the engineering corps of Pakistan’s military, while other civil students work in major companies and engineering firms worldwide.
NUST and the Pakistan Engineering Board have affiliated MCE. Most MCE students work in an engineering corps of the Pakistan Army. It offers various courses both for cadets and civilians. The MCE aims to produce high-quality civil engineers for the country’s growth. The institute also has other branches – the MES, Battle Engineering Wings, and Disaster Management.
- Military College of Engineering Risalpur Admission
- Military College of Engineering Risalpur Courses Offered
- Admission Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Admission Criteria for Graduate Programs
- Admission Criteria for Post-Graduate Programs
- Military College of Engineering Risalpur Fee Structure
Military College of Engineering Risalpur Admission
Admission to Military College of Engineering Risalpur is solely based on academic career and merit. Civilians must pass an entry test, pay the full fee, enter the NCs after four years and graduate from engineering. The list of merits is also shown online. Families of Pakistan Army students are eligible for open merit admission.
Military College of Engineering Risalpur Courses Offered
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- MS and PhD in Geo-Technical Engineering
- MS Construction Engineering and Management
- MS Disaster Management
Admission Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Applicants must have 12 years of education with minimum marks of 60% from a recognized institution.
- Students with a degree or other international qualification must provide an equivalence certificate from the Intermediate Board of the Presidents (IBCC).
Admission Criteria for Graduate Programs
- Candidates must have completed 16-years of education with at least 60% marks.
- GAT with a minimum of 50% will be required.
Admission Criteria for Post-Graduate Programs
- Eighteen years of Related field education with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5.0 (semester system) and first division in the Annual System case.
- GRE (Subject) as per HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) policy with a minimum score of 60%
Read: Join Pak Army
Military College of Engineering Risalpur Fee Structure
For several reasons, this military college does not disclose the online fee structure. For each program, the fee structure also changes every year. Students who want to know the fee structure should visit this college’s campus.
Finally, you got to know the complete procedure. MCE is one of the best institutes of engineering in the country producing hundreds of engineers every year. If you are planning to have admission in engineering do, consider the Military college of engineering.